This salad is easy to make home so much so that even the most noncooks can make it.
Quick and fuss free...you can make it for dinner after a tiring day, a light sunday lunch or anytime when you are hungry... and its less on calories
Healthy , Easy and with minimum requirements...busy people here is recipe for you...
You will need: Directions for 2 people
This recipe is straight from MH kitchen
1. 2 hardboiled egg (for non veg)
2. Bread croutons(you can make your own by cutting bread into small pieces and light fry in olive oil until crispy.
3. Fresh Iceburg lettuce cut into bite sliced pieces (as many or little as you like)
4. Fresh ripe tomatoes-2 big cut into longslices
5. 4-5 olives pitted cut into halves.
6. Shavings of Parmesan cheese(alternative is gruyere)
7. Long cut pieces of Grilled boneless chicken Breast roasted over a pan (for non veg)
For dressing/ Vinaigrette
- 2 small garlic grated or minced
- 2 tablespoon Lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Mustard paste
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise(any store bought Mayo will do, one can also get eggless mayo or for healthier option can avoid altogether)
- 1/3 cup olive oil extra virgin
- Anchovies (optional- non veg)
- In a medium bowl whisk the above ingredients mentioned for dressing until combines with Salt and pepper to your tasting.
- In a salad bowl put the rest of the above ingredients. toss with the salad dressing/ vinaigrette. Adjust salt to your taste.
ALSO AVAILABLE AT HOTEL MANGO HILL AND AT LA PLANCHA RESTAURANT