This valentines make something special for your love...This classic french easy dessert requires perforated* heart shaped molds but if have not got any, regular silicon molds or ramekins will do..afterall its the sentiment that counts.
Coeur à la crème
- 250gm Ricotta cheese
- 300ml curd or yoghurt (the curd should be drained of water through a muslin cloth for 1 hour)
- 1teaspoon vanilla Essence
- 5 tablespoon Icing sugar (we used icing sugar , we found it much easier to blend)
Coulis- Blend together the below mentioned ingredients
- 200gm Strawberry Fresh
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar to sweeten
- Beat the cheese, Vanilla essence and yoghurt together with sugar(add the sugar little by little)
- Place them tightly in Ramekins or Molds by filling them till the brim.
- Place in fridge for half a day (2 day better)
- For serving unmold them and serve with coulis and a little more fresh strawberry
*if you have perforated traditional molds, no need to drain water from the yoghurt.