Mango Hill Test Kitchen 3...Teriyaki Chicken with Nutty Twist
We tried this recipe a few days..It is very simple to make and the results is WOW!
Friends and family members will think you are a genius even though it takes very less time and
a few ingredients...
For a portion of 4:
You will need:
- Chicken medium sized pieces- 1kg
- Store bought good quality Teriyaki Sauce-5-6 tablespoon
- Store bought good quality Hoisin Sauce:2-3 tablespoon
- Soya Sauce Dark: 1 teaspoon
- Garlic- 2 cloves
- Ginger- 1/2 inch Knob
- Chilli Flakes-1 teaspoon
- Roasted peanuts-1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Sesame oil for marination , if you don't get it Normal refined oil will do: 2 tablespoon
- Spring onions 1/2 bunch chopped to tiny pieces
- Garnishing: Coriander, Tomato and Toasted Sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C
- In a mixer, Blend the roasted peanuts with a little water, pinch of salt, Garlic, Ginger and set aside.
- Wash chicken pieces thoroughly and pat them dry.
- Marinate the chicken with the peanut paste, Teriyaki and hoisin Sauce, Soya Sauce, Chilli Flakes, spring onions, Salt to taste and oil. As the Sauces are already salty, please do check the quantity of salt required before adding. Marinate for atleast 1/2 hr( 2 hours would be best).
- Cook the chicken in the oven covered with a foil for 40-50mins
- Uncover the foil and cook for additional 10-15mins on Grill for a crispy topping.
- Garnish with Coriander, Tomatoes and toasted Sesame seeds. Your Dish is ready.